Wednesday 23 May 2012

A song I have written about modern comedians. Don't expect an Eno-style production...

OK I've never posted a song on here before and I'm hoping it works. I'm not sure if I can upload music but will give it a try. I wrote it in five minutes and recorded it in one take on very lo-fi equipment. A re-recorded version may well make it on to my new album as a last minute addition. It's also the first ever video I've made and is obviously rubbish. I welcome feedback and any additional lines you think might make it better/funnier/worse.

Here it is:




It appears to work. I can only improve. My thanks to Joseph Brigham for being the initial inspiration to get off my backside and do this today.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to be a Galloping Jennifer, must dash back to my normal job and be equally as unhappy as the future stationary Peter. I think this should be a punk song for Period woman, please write one for her, even though you dislike her and her rag rage. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna take up leapfrobbing, sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.