Sunday 24 June 2012

Egg And Chips!

So I found myself alone and without a gig on Saturday night. Only one thing for it - watch France v Spain in the Euros and then write, record and make a video for another song that was an on-the-spot job. I've had a bit of a creative spurt this year - well, I say "creative" - I've had a load of ideas and some of them are a bit funny. Anyway - this has come too late to get on the album I'm about to release but I will go back in the studio at some point  and do a "proper" version of it. I'll probably re-write it and try and make it funnier as well. Most of the songs I perform get a minimum of ten re-writes. So far this one's only had two., which means that theoretically it can be five times funnier than it is right now. Please do leave a comment and let me know what you think!



This is proof positive that I do have too much spare time on my hands, or more to the point - I will do anything to avoid the proper work I should really be getting on with. If you're reading this blog, you're as bad as I am. Go and do the washing up!

read to be read at yeahwrite.me

8 comments:

  1. LOL - gotta have bacon, that's my favourite!
    Short and sweet, that's how I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Kerstin. Short & sweet? You'd LOVE me...

      Delete
  2. OK, that was hilariously wasted time! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the main reason I put it in the hang out grid. Didn't want anyone to think I was serious... Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  3. It does look better than egg and toast, which is what I normally have!
    Looks like it was time well spent! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I didn't reply to this - I went away on holiday the next day. Poached egg on toast is RIGHT up there though. RIGHT up there!

      Delete
  4. Bahahaha!!! This cracked me up (no pun intended).

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.